Date:      Mon, 10 Jul 1995 11:35:57 +0100 (BST)
From:      Doug Rabson <dfr@render.com>
To:        Atsushi Murai <amurai@spec.co.jp>
Cc:        current@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: NFS (client) on current is broken...

On Mon, 10 Jul 1995, Atsushi Murai wrote:

> Is there anyone notice that NFS (client) of current on 95/07/10 JST
> seems to be broken... Nothing appear message, Just say
> "Steal NFS handler" whenever accesing to mount point by ls.
> Addition I just make sure a combination of 950622-SNAP kerenl for
> client and -current for server is working well.
> just -current for client has a problem.
>
> Any idea ?

You need to rebuilt mount_nfs.  The struct nfs_args kernel interface for
mounting NFS directories changed with the NFSv3 changes.  You should also
rebuild all the other NFS related binaries, particularly amd, if you use
that.

--
Doug Rabson, Microsoft RenderMorphics Ltd.	Mail:  dfr@render.com
						Phone: +44 171 251 4411