Date:      Sun, 25 May 2003 21:29:30 -0400
From:      Brian Minard <bminard@flatfoot.ca>
To:        "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@nitro.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Security: HOW-TO or Handbook?

On Sun, May 25, 2003 at 10:04:18PM +0200, Simon L. Nielsen wrote:
 > Which HOW-TO are you refering to?  You can find all the "official"
 > FreeBSD documentation on http://www.freebsd.org/docs.html .

This HOW-TO is referenced by an href in www/en/security/security.sgml
and it shows up on www.freebsd.org/security/security.html.  I don't
see it on the docs page you suggested, or anywhere else in the docs
CVS archive.

If I have HOW-TO like changes based upon security(7) that I'd like
to submit, what's the appropriate document to patch (this HOW-TO
or the security chapter in the handbook).