Date:      Thu, 12 Jan 2017 13:05:48 +0000
From:      Katie Martin <katie.martin@infodigitaltechnologies.com>
To:        "questions@freebsd.org" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Cloud Computing Users List

Hi,

Are you in the market to target Cloud Computing Users?

We have the Top Cloud Computing Application users contact database with com=
plete information.

Example of few Cloud Computing users : Adobe Users, Amazon Users, Amazon EC=
2 Users, Apache Software Users, Apigee Users, Appdynamics Users, Appistry U=
sers, Asana Users, AT&T Users, Barracuda Networks Users, Box Users, Carboni=
te Users, CenturyLink Users, Ceph Users, Cisco Systems Users, Citrix Users,=
 Cloudera Users, CognitiveScale Users, Constant Contact Users, CSC Users, D=
ocuSign Users, Forcepoint Users, GoodData Users, Google Cloud Platform User=
s, HP Enterprise Users, HubSpot Users, IBM Users, Internap Users, Juniper N=
etworks Users, LinkedIn Users, LogMeIn Users, Microsoft Users, NetSuite Use=
rs, New Relic Users, OpenStack Users, Oracle Users, Paxata Users, Pivotal U=
sers, Puppet Labs Users, Qualys Users, Rackspace Users, Red Hat Users, Sale=
sforce Users, SAP Users, ServiceNow Users, SoftLayer Users, Sync Users, Tab=
leau Software Users, Verizon Users, VMware Users, Workday Users, Zendesk Us=
ers, Zoho and many more...

We provide job titles like: CIOs/COOs/CTOs/CFO's/IT Directors, IT Managemen=
t, IT Architects
Line of Business Managers and Directors, Security Professionals, Data Centr=
e Managers, Developers
Network Professionals, Service Provider technical and business

Data is provided across the globe - North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific and L=
ATAM.

Note: If Cloud Computing Users is not relevant to you please reply back wit=
h your criteria, we have all types of demand generation available.

Please let me know your thoughts,

Thanks,
Katie Martin
Database Consultant

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply bac=
k "Leave Out" in a subject line