Date:      Thu, 01 Apr 1999 19:04:04 +0300
From:      Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@altavista.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   PPPCTL for Win32 available!

Hi,

If anyone interested in integrating FreeBSD into Windows network here is
my port of pppctl program on
ftp://ftp.iptelecom.net.ua/incoming/pppctl-0_1.zip. Now it must be
qualified as alpha level software, however it works well for me. It was
ported using GNU Readline library and Cygwin32 toolchain. If anyone will
found better location for it please drop me a line (my free homepage
unfortunately doesn't working on uploading now). Any suggestions highly
appreciated as well.

Sincerely,

Maxim Sobolev