Date:      Mon, 22 Jul 2002 02:33:01 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        tony@valemount.com
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: D-Link DWL-650 At OfficeMax

In message: <000a01c23140$961742d0$8a4c35d1@master>
            "Tony Toole" <tony@valemount.com> writes:
: Interesting.  Mine (on the box) shows H/W: J3, F/W: 1.3.5, and on the back
: of the card shows 3.3v.  This is a brand new unit.

Well, mine doesn't have the LV card key.  Since I'm running newcard
w/o the right magic debug, I don't know what the voltage is for sure.
Mine doesn't say 3.3v on the back. :-(.  The box says it will operate
at 3.3V, but it also does 5.0V (which is the default).

One optimization I'd like to make to newcard when it is further along
is to try all 3.3V CIS entries before I try the 5.0V cis entries.
Windows does this and it should help battery life and all that.

Warner