Date:      Wed, 12 Jun 1996 07:39:20 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        James Raynard <fhackers@jraynard.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        taob@io.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Any remaining installation wish-list items out there?

> Changing the subject slightly, did anyone ever get around to sorting
> out a utility for adding an extra disk to an installed system?

Hmmmm.  Well, if you can manage to access a copy of sysinstall that's
fairly recent, let me know if:

   sysinstall diskPartitionEditor

and

   sysinstall diskLabelEditor

Seem to meet your criteria.  If you're feeling very bold, you can try:

   sysinstall diskPartitionEditor diskLabelEditor diskLabelCommit

and combine the operations into a short tour.

If you think this approach has potential (and avoiding brutal and
risky surgery is always generally a good thing :-) then let me know
how/if you'd see it improved upon.

					Jordan