Date:      Mon, 25 Sep 2000 21:58:28 -0500
From:      "Victor R. Cardona" <vcardona@home.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Word Perfect 8 for linux question

Hi everyone. I have a question about running Word Perfect 8 for Linux under emulation. I installed it just fine on my FreeBSD box, and it seemed to work very well. Unfortunately, now when I try to start WP8, it takes several minutes for the application to open, and become usable. The only changes that I have made on this system was that I CVSuped and updated my system.

My question is if there are any settings that I can change to make this WP8 run faster?

Thanks,
Victor