Date:      Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:10:27 GMT
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/99323: jackd audio server broken?

The following reply was made to PR ports/99323; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To: bug-followup@freebsd.org, mark@darklogik.org
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 13:04:05 -0500

 It looks like it's not FreeBSD specific when I took a look at jack's
 mailing list and there are some of people that have reported this. I have
 found a patch, but I don't know if it will helping with your issue. Can
 you test this patch?

 http://tinyurl.com/nfx56

 If you want me to create a patch that for you can drop in
 audio/jack/files, I will be happy to do it. If it doesn't work, then I
 guess I could try to make CVS works.

 Cheers,
 Mezz

 --
 mezz7@cox.net  -  mezz@FreeBSD.org
 FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)