Date:      Mon, 5 Mar 2012 00:38:48 -0600
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        H <hm@hm.net.br>
Cc:        Doug Barton <dougb@freebsd.org>, FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, "K. Macy" <kmacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Request for flowtable testers and actionable feedback RE: flowtable usable or not

On Mon, Mar 05, 2012 at 02:28:37AM -0300, H wrote:
> because you don't care about what really matters, people, users, you
> do not even know how to talk to them

I've been criticized for saying this to a user before, but I'm going to
repeat it here regardless of consequences.

I'm sorry, you (as a user) do not have the right to flame someone in
this manner and then expect them to listen to further input from you,
no matter how reasonable your further contributions are.

We are not paid employees, who might have to simply continue to work with
you because their business requires it.

I am not speaking for Kip here but I will state that I myself am happy
to work with users up until I feel I am getting treated like this, at
which point I feel no further obligation whatsoever to try to help them.

Executive summary: you are being very rude here.

mcl