Date:      Fri, 8 Apr 2005 16:14:36 +0200
From:      Jose M Rodriguez <josemi@freebsd.jazztel.es>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org, Jean-Yves Lefort <jylefort@brutele.be>
Cc:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Update port: devel/gamin (rewritten kqueue backend)

El Viernes, 8 de Abril de 2005 15:58, Jean-Yves Lefort escribi=F3:

> I have also modified pkg-descr, to emphasize the fact that Gamin uses
> kqueue whereas FAM does not. Perhaps the user should also be hinted
> about Gamin in devel/gnomevfs2, either through a pkg-message or a
> FAM=3D[fam|gamin] option.

fam _does_ support kqueue.  It's allready done in NetBSD pkgsrc (working=20
on NetBSD/FreeBSD/OpenBSD) and in the way for FreeBSD ports system.

Also, I think this patchset is too big for ${FILESDIR}.  A downloadable=20
patchset maybe a better aproach.

=2D-
  josemi