Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2000 18:47:57 -0600
From:      "Steve Morrow" <morrows@dmtconsulting.com>
To:        "Questions 2" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <morrows@dmtconsulting.com>
Subject:   Help!  IMAP is driving me insane

Howdy,

For the last 3 (may be it was 4) days I have been trying to get the Cyrus
Imap server working properly with Sendmail.  I can get it almost fully
functional.  I have successfully created user mailboxes and am able to
telnet to the server and authenticate manually.  The problem seems to be
with Sendmail delivering mail into the IMAP mail boxes instead of the
defaults.  I have created a sendmail.cf using the cyrusproto.mc from the
sendmail sources.  It just doesn't seem to want to deliver the mail to the
correct mail boxes.  Is there any other documentation on setting cyrus up?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steve Morrow
morrows@dmtconsulting.com