Date:      Tue, 3 Dec 2013 09:49:28 -0500
From:      Eric McCorkle <eric@metricspace.net>
To:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Automount and nfsv4

Hello,

I have an interest in getting the automounter to work with an nfsv4 + ldap s=
etup so that I can set up a FreeBSD development system at work (which would b=
e a good test in a production environment).  I also have a much smaller ldap=
 + nfsv4 setup on my home network that would act as a good smoke test.

I know there was some work done at some point in this direction; is that cod=
e still available somewhere, or is it too bit-rotted at this point?  Either w=
ay, are there any docs I should read in order to get started?

Thanks,
Eric=