Date:      Mon, 4 Jun 2007 08:18:07 -0700
From:      Paul Hoffman <phoffman@proper.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Short HOWTO on reading a core to determine why my server is rebooting?

Hi again. I have a server running 6.0 that has been spontaneously
rebooting every few weeks. Is there a short HOWTO that tells me how
to read the files in /var/crash to at least find out what the kernel
thinks the issue is? There is nothing in /var/log/messages of
interest before the crash, nothing in 'dmesg -a' in coming up that
says anything interesting, and there's plenty of room on the drives.

--Paul Hoffman