Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 1999 20:54:23 +0100
From:      Aleksander Rozman <andy@mail.kks.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   bsd 3.1 problems

Hi !

I installed 3.1 and have few minor (and very annoying) problems.
1. I can't access co mputer through SSH. And if I am logged with telnet,
I can't use sudo, because password is wrong. (I can't login but not use
sudo).
2. Anonymous ftp doesn't work. If I add ftp user to passwd, it doesn't
accept him.

I have 3.1 installed for few days and I can't resolve this problems by
myslef and there seems that there is no mailing list in english that
could help me.

Thanks for your assistance.

Andy

*  Aleksander Rozman - Andy  * Member of:  E2:EA, E2F, SAABer, Trekkie,
*
*     andy@mail.kks.net      * X-Phile, Heller's angel, True's screamer,
*
*    andy@atechnet.ml.org    * True's Trooper, Questie, Legacy, PO5,
*
* Maribor, Slovenia (Europe) * Profiler, Buffy (Slayerete), Pretender
*
*     ICQ-UIC: 4911125
*     PGP key available      *    http://www.atechnet.ml.org/~andy/
*