Date:      Tue, 9 Dec 1997 14:48:18 -0800 (PST)
From:      kozmo killah <k0zm0z@yahoo.com>
To:        Mike <mike@seidata.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Freebsd works on laptops?

but how to make amend for many damage cause me by linux
company and malicious product which is very crappy to
make laptop explode like that?

if not linux company to sue, who?

the freebsd would not make to explode the laptop no?

i must works to warned other users how linux company
makes to destroy computers and life of users.

is anyone know how to sue linux company?

---Mike <mike@seidata.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Dec 1997, kozmo killah wrote:
>
> > well i must know, i am plan to sue the linux company
> > for breaking my laptop computer and to cause much grief
> > and pain to me.
>
> Last time I checked, there were no guarantees on Linux...  of
course, last
> time I checked, Linux couldn't cause the problems you spoke of...
Unless