Date:      Sat, 17 Jan 2009 10:38:56 +0100
From:      Michael Grimm <mike@odo.in-berlin.de>
To:        shaun@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: inn-2.4.5

Hi -

I'm running FBSD 7.1-p2 and inn-2.4.5 with largefile support and ovdb
overview in a jail without any difficulties sofar.

The recent Perl-upgrade to 5.8.9 crashes innd (core dump) at start-up,
reproducible. I did re-compile all ports including inn, same result.
Then I removed Perl support during configuration, re-compiled, and now
innd starts and runs as expected.

I just want to bring this to your attention, if you won't know this
already. I couldn't find reports at the ports-mailing list sofar.

Hope that this isn't to difficult to fix. Let me know if you need help
in further debugging.

Thanks and regards,
Michael