Date:      Sun, 21 Jul 2002 23:08:53 -0700
From:      "Michael W. Collette" <metrol@metrol.net>
To:        marauder@marauder.tm
Subject:   Re: can't print to non-ps printer with cups 1.1.15.1 from ports

I'm getting the exact same problem here, with an HP5000.  It looks like a
seperate port is going to be needed for ESP Ghostscript for this version.

http://www.cups.org/ghostscript.html

Alan is working on this one now, and we'll hopefully see a fix soon for this.

Last update on this was about a week ago.  Man this port got real complicated
real fast.

--
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark
to read."