Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 2006 08:06:58 -0500
From:      "Scott T. Hildreth" <shildret@scotth.emsphone.com>
To:        freebsd-database@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installing Oracle Client 10g on FreeBSD

On Tue, 2006-10-17 at 12:46 +0200, Oliver Fromme wrote:
> Vladimir Terziev wrote:
>  > The discussion here is about mixing native FreeBSD perl
>  > and Oracle Linux instant client libraries
>
> I think I've already answered that question.

  Vladimir &  I both know or thought we knew that this is not
  possible, thus my post way back, indicating that one needs a
  linux-perl to compile DBD::Oracle.  Martin said he was able
  to compile a native DBD::Oracle using the instant client libraries.
  We were both curious on how he did that, without writing a
  wrapper.

--
Scott T. Hildreth <shildret@scotth.emsphone.com>