Date:      Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:24:09 +0000
From:      Jonathan Belson <jon@witchspace.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ports testing available

Hiya

I've noticed that some of the new ports which appear on Freshmeat
haven't been tested on both -STABLE and 5.0RC, which can result
in compilation problems for the untested platform.

I have a spare machine with plenty of cycles to spare (dual P2)
on which I will happily test ports for people without access to
one or the other OS.  I can't guarantee that I can fix problems,
but I can at least send back script dumps :-)

Let me know if you're interested,

Cheers,

--Jon

http://www.witchspace.com