Date:      Mon, 03 Sep 2012 08:21:05 +1000
From:      Jurgen Weber <jurgen.weber@theiconic.com.au>
To:        Walter Hurry <walterhurry@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 9.1-RC1 Available...

Yes, freebsd-update is the way to go... I got it done on my home/test
server.

back in the office where I have one machine on it thou.

# uname -a
FreeBSD rhino.matrix 9.1-BETA1 FreeBSD 9.1-BETA1 #0 r239929M: Fri Aug 31
12:42:47 EST 2012 root@rhino.matrix:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

# freebsd-update -v debug -r 9.1-RC1 upgrade
Looking up update.FreeBSD.org mirrors... 3 mirrors found.
Fetching public key from update5.FreeBSD.org... fetch:
http://update5.FreeBSD.org/9.1-BETA1/amd64/pub.ssl: Not Found
failed.
Fetching public key from update4.FreeBSD.org... fetch:
http://update4.FreeBSD.org/9.1-BETA1/amd64/pub.ssl: Not Found
failed.
Fetching public key from update3.FreeBSD.org... fetch:
http://update3.FreeBSD.org/9.1-BETA1/amd64/pub.ssl: Not Found
failed.
No mirrors remaining, giving up.

browse to: http://update5.FreeBSD.org/

Someone has removed the whole 9.1-BETA1 directory/folder/branch making
it impossible for anyone from beta1 to upgrade to rc1 using
freebsd-update even thou I got one server upgraded.

Can we get that restored? If not what is the CVS tag or as I noted what
are the SVN details for rc1?

Thanks