Date:      Mon, 17 Nov 1997 18:31:20 +0100 (MET)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        batie@aahz.jf.intel.com (Alan Batie)
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: rvplayer 5.0 warning

> On Mon, Nov 17, 1997 at 02:53:56PM +0100, Luigi Rizzo wrote:
> > 	RealPlayer maintains statistics on connection quality.
>
> Any RTP app (e.g. standard mbone tools) does this, and not only sends them
> to the content provider, but multicasts them to everyone in the session...
> This includes the app you're using and who you are.  That's how you see
> who's in the session...

But the two things are certainly different. one thing is have
a peer-to-peer exchange of info (so that I know whom I am talking to
and vice versa) and making it very clear in the top window,
another thing is to send reports only to the content provider whitout
telling you.

In any case I am not telling that anyone should feel bad about this,
just warned people.

	Luigi