Date:      Mon, 25 Jun 2001 18:09:06 -0400
From:      "Jonathan Slivko" <js43064n@pace.edu>
To:        "Jeremy Buckner" <jeremy@cableaz.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Web Interface for adduser

While sudo/webmin are good options, it's always a nice (and
personal touch) to have a shell script to do that for you. It
really shouldn't be that difficult, just create a webform hooked
up into a database which remotely adds users every 5 minutes or
so, and you should be set. While I have not done this personally,
I can further discuss what I believe to be a workable idea in
private if anyone is interested. --Jonathan

Jonathan M. Slivko <js43064n@pace.edu>
Technical Support, Black Lotus Communications
http://www.blacklotus.net -- check us out!

From: "Jeremy Buckner" <jeremy@cableaz.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 14:23:55 -0700

Sent via the Pace University Mail system at stmail.pace.edu