Date:      Thu, 6 Jul 2000 19:43:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        billf@chimesnet.com (Bill Fumerola)
Cc:        webmaster@wmptl.com, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cocaine snorting reported in Michigan, details at 11 (was Re: data corruption)

> Well, what we're talking about is forming a Detroit Metro Area group
> (SEMFUG, DMAFUG, SEMBUG, DMABUG..), so that's an even closer drive.

I'd suggest "SeMiBUG".

> If our facility actually had any kind of room that could be mistaken
> for a conference room, I'd offer to host...

For an initial meeting, I doubt we would have more than half a dozen
people.  Once we get the ball rolling, it would pick up.  For a small
meeting, we could meet darn near anywhere.

I'll check at work, they might not mind hosting something like this.
I'll label it PR.  :)

I wouldn't mind Windsor, but some of the other folks might.  I'm so
far east, if I go any further I'll have to roll up my pants to keep
them dry.

==ml