Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 1999 20:07:06 +0000
From:      Nuno R Jardim <nuno-r-jardim@telecom.pt>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD System Administration Manager  -Forwarded

--=_2275C814.E889F82F

Hello,

We have been developing what today is FreeBSD System Administration
Manager v1.6 for FreeBSD 3.0 Systems. And we are currently
developing release 1.7 which will include Package Support as well as
new System Security tools.

Please visit http://homepage.esoterica.pt/~jardim/Index.html for a detailed
description of what is FreeBSD System Administration Manager. But for
release 1.7 which will be out around Mars the 15th. I would like to make it
a package instead of the current install procedure.

My first question is,

Is there any GUI tool to help us create packages distributions (as
commented in pkg_create man page)?

My other question,

After you have tested FreeBSD System Administration Manager v1.6
would you help me promote what will seriously change the way people
Administrate FreeBSD Systems in the News Flash?

Feel free to ask me anything you want to know about FreeBSD System
Administration Manager.

Best regards,

Nuno Jardim

--=_2275C814.E889F82F