Date:      Mon, 15 Sep 1997 07:32:17 -0400
From:      Thomas Lostaunau <tpl@pluto.njcc.com>
To:        aic7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sorry about the trouble I caused

I am sorry, about all the trouble that my mail filter
has caused you.  I put it in place without checking
everything, and unfortunatly this group was one of
the things that I did not have a chance to test.  I seems
that the filter found the word free in the subject and decided
that this was spam.  I am sorry and I have turned off the option
to send replys so that if this happens in the future, it will not
affect anyone but me.

I am sorry,
Thomas Lostaunau