Date:      Thu, 5 Oct 1995 01:51:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Marxx <marxx@mars.superlink.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   2.1.0

	Hi,

	I SUPed from 2.0.5 to 2.1.0 all today...
Half of my supfile used stable, (all the important stuph) and the rest
like utils and x11 were current.
	I tried doing a make world, everything went fine until at the end
it crashed on something called crt0.o or somethin...
	I was in X while i was doin that...
Then I tried compiling my new kernel, and at the end a bunch of stuph
flashes by my screen; and it's stops.
	a bunch of /var/tmp/cc0025711.o stuph flashes by at the end of
the kernel compilation.
	Then it says:
__main.o: Undefined symbol `_atexit' referenced from text segment
*** Error code 1

stop.

I've been playing with it for hours and hours...the only sleep I'm
getting is at school, please help me!
Any help would be deeply appreciated :)

regards,

marxx