Date:      Wed, 05 Dec 2012 18:54:00 -0800
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@freebsd.org>
To:        h.schmalzbauer@omnilan.de
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cam SCSI negotiation issues (mpt in that case), only 3.300MB/s transfers

On 12/5/2012 1:39 PM, Harald Schmalzbauer wrote:
>   schrieb Harald Schmalzbauer am 05.12.2012 22:23 (localtime):
>> kernel: IOC Status    SCSI: Data Underrun
> Searching for this topic showd an 53c1030 errata fix:
>
> https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/94223/
>
> Like you guessed, I can't make use of it, but probably someone else?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Harry

I've had this known something about for about 18 months. I have lacked
time to pursue it. I think I have a board and  a couple of targets
still. The other system I had for testing this on, an AMD Hammer, died a
couple of months ago. Just no time to work on it. If you keep annoying
me I might get around to it.

hw.mpt.X.role means target/initiatiator/both/none.