Date:      Mon, 5 Jun 2000 23:37:09 -0500
From:      "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
To:        "Dirk Froemberg" <dirk@FreeBSD.ORG>, "freebsd list" <freebsd@XtremeDev.com>
Cc:        <eculp@EnContacto.Net>, <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Thanks for mod_php4

From: "Dirk Froemberg" <dirk@FreeBSD.ORG>
> > Does anyone know when mod_ssl will be committed?
>
> Nothing is scheduled, yet. I asked the maintainer of apache13-modssl,
> but he stated to be too busy at the moment.
>
> IŽll look at it but wonŽt promise anything...

The port for mod_ssl is completed, all that needs to be done is for it to be
committed to the Ports Collection.  The port is included in the
http://www.westbend.net/~hetzels/mod_apache13-1.tgz Apache Ports collection.

The mod_sspl port will now create a certificate outside of the Apache Ports
tree.

Scot

NOTE:  In order for this port to get committed the apache13, port also needs
to be committed.