Date:      Tue, 16 Sep 1997 17:20:55 -0400
From:      WuRmKooL <cyberhaq@concentric.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installation

Hi I am having so much trouble installing FreeBSD by Floppy Disk.  I
have the entire bin directory downloaded.  I don't really want to pay
for the cd and I don't want to do a DOS partitition.  I want to install
via floppy.  Can you tell me how?  I thook a 1.44MB disk then formatted
in DOS.  Then I put on the first disk the following files from the bin
directory bin.inf, bin.mtree, checksum.md, install.sh, and bin.aa,
bin.ab, and bin.ac.  Then I rebooted my computer.  It said invalid disk,
thats what I expected because there was no executable.  Can you please
tell me how to install FreeBSD on floppy.