Date:      Tue, 24 Sep 1996 12:50:05 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   looking for C beautifier and C sources printing tool

Hi !

I think we are missing a port of something like a C beautifier.
I think there is one tool in the GNU collection.
But I remember another tool for printing C sources, that did
an Index of functions and variables and such, produced nice
posrscript output and printed the C-source module and function
name on the right margin, so that you can easily browse through
the sources ...

Does somebody know of this tools ?! Thanks for any pointer...

	Andreas ///

--
andreas@klemm.gtn.com         /\/\___      Wiechers & Partner Datentechnik GmbH
   Andreas Klemm          ___/\/\/         Support Unix -- andreas.klemm@wup.de