Date:      Wed, 3 Jan 2024 06:44:41 +0100 (CET)
From:      Ronald Klop <ronald-lists@klop.ws>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   (solved) Re: poudriere: Unknown data type "tobuild". Try flushing cache.

------=_Part_40_1780022497.1704260680284

Oh so nice.
Found a jail which had poudriere-devel-3.3.99.20220831 installed of the 2023Q4 ports branch. After upgrading that to 3.4.0 and flushing the browser cache once more it works again.

BTW: I have a jail running lighttpd+poudriere for the webUI. And another Jenkins agent-jail runs poudriere for building. The results are shared to the webUI via a nullfs mounted dir in /usr/local/poudriere. That is why I could end up with multiple poudriere installations with different versions.

Regards,
Ronald.