Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 1999 21:14:57 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Sean T. Lamont   .lost." <zeno@serv.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SoundCard support

I'd like to get some recommendations for the following:

EIther:

- A decent FULL-DUPLEX soundcard that will work on FreeBSD, any version
- a set of 2 cards that won't conflict with each other

I've tried several pairs of cards, for the most part I can get the first
one running with the PCM drivers, but not the second one. The soundblasters
seem to be in this category, though it's entirely possible I'm doing
something wrong.

Sean T. Lamont, CTO / Chief NetNerd, Abstract Software, Inc. (ServNet)
Seattle - Bellingham - Vancouver - Portland - Everett - Tacoma - Bremerton
email: lamont@abstractsoft.com              WWW:  http://www.serv.net
"...There's no moral, it's just a lot of stuff that happens". - H. Simpson