Date:      Wed, 10 May 2000 17:51:03 +0200
From:      Palle Girgensohn <girgen@partitur.se>
To:        mb@imp.ch, marcel@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/18367: Staroffice personal dir cannot be on nfs mounted volume

Hi,

I sent in a bug report a while back, but it was misfiled somehow,
so I'd like to draw your attention to it.

Here's the beginning of the description from the PR:

After the first run of StarOffice5.1a (installing the personal
part), it works for an hour or so, but after quitting and leaving
it off for a while, the following will happen:

Every time I start it, it compains about "Wrong format. Wrong
file format" (loosely translated from Swedish), and "A non
reparable error has occurred. All modified files have been saved
and can probably be resurrected at the next program start". When
clickin OK to the last alert, Staroffice coredumps with signal 6.
The first alert will pop up again as soon as it is okayed.

The problem goes away when not storing personal Office51 dir on
NFS...

For more details, see the PR at
http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=18367

Cheers,