Date:      Sat, 10 Jan 2015 11:14:45 -0800
From:      Freddy Andersen <fandersen@youmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help upgrading Hadoop2 port to 2.6.0

I have both databases/hbase(upgraded from 0.98.4 -> 0.98.9) and =
devel/hadoop2(upgraded from 2.4.1 -> 2.6.0) ports building and =
installing with changes I made through a patch. But when I wanted to =
test this in a test cluster I needed to build packages through =
poudriere. When I build there are two hadoop packages that try to pull =
tomcat from the outside and that fails with a unknown host can=E2=80=99t =
download error. (which it should from what I understand)

Now I=E2=80=99m trying to find the correct way that I can patch the =
pom.xml for these two and have it use the already downloaded distfiles =
directory for tomcat.=