Date:      Mon, 6 Feb 2012 13:43:17 +0200
From:      George Kontostanos <gkontos.mail@gmail.com>
To:        Daniel Kalchev <daniel@digsys.bg>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HAST considarations

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 1:37 PM, Daniel Kalchev <daniel@digsys.bg> wrote:
> My only issue with this setup is that on reboot, CARP becomes mater for a=
 moment, then hears the other (real) master and switched to backup mode. Th=
is will however trigger the devd scripts. It can be fixed by more checks in=
 the scripts, but really, CARP should not start as master.

> Otherwise, I have beaten it a lot and it seems to work ok.
>
> Daniel

Do you use the CARP device also for hast synchronization?

George Kontostanos
Aicom telecoms ltd
http://www.aisecure.net