Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2000 14:45:27 +0200
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   IFS commit candidate

I've brought IFS up to the latest -current and it has survived my testing
and stressing. I am currently debugging a version of squid which will handle
an IFS disk to provide solid performance details.

You can find the IFS code plus modified copies of mount and fsck at
http://www.freebsd.org/~adrian/ifs/ . Please take a look and comment as
I am looking to commit this sometime within the next week or two into
-current.

Thanks!

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"The main reason Santa is so jolly is
<adrian@freebsd.org>		   because he knows where all the bad girls