Date:      Sat, 13 Oct 2001 22:39:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Bsdguru@aol.com
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 4-port T1 PCI card with integrated csu/dsu

	The virtues or foibles of individual personalities are outside the
scope of this list. Anyone interested in further information is welcome to
search the archives of just about any of the FreeBSD lists. Meanwhile,
let's get back to our regularly scheduled bikesheds.

Thanks,

Doug
--
    "We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail."
	- George W. Bush, President of the United States