Date:      Sun, 10 Jun 2001 15:51:52 +0300 (EEST)
From:      BSD Guy <bsdguy@bugs.elitsat.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   login.conf (sessionlimit and sessiontime problem)

I've read some articles about login.conf and limit users. Everything
worked just fine but the sessionlimit and sessiontime. Here is what I did:
In /etc/login.conf I made a new class called "restricted" I putted some
restrictions just to test them and I did sessiontime=5m30s sessionlimit=2
and warntime=3m  so this should logout everyone who is logged in for 5min
and 30 secs and warn him 3minutes after he is logged in. But non of this
worked. I added a user who is in the restricted class and the user can
login more than 2 times at once and can stay more than 5mins and 30secs
(tested with 20min even).
 How can I make this session limits and time work ?

Please help if I'm missing something.

thanks.