Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 1995 16:45:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      datura@kudonet.com (Justin Cooper)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   extracting src from .aa .ab. files?

Hi,
 I installed FreeBSD 2.0.5 this way: copied the bindist, info, and man files
to a dos partition, booted from the floppies, and ran the install.

Now, I'm trying to rebuild the kernel and noticed I have nothing in my /src
directory.  I heard there is a script that will extract the source from all
my .aa, .ab, .ac etc files that I still have on my dos partition...does anyone
know of this?  If not, what is the best way to get the source files (no I do
not have a CD-ROM drive ;)

Thanks,
justin