Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 1995 02:51:42 +0000 ()
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   WD ethernet probe problem 8(

Hiho, after all the talk around the traps a while back about the problems
people were having with probing of WD-alike cards, now I need the info
and don't have the patch 8(

The card's a Compex ENET16 combo, and it shows up as a WD8003 8(

I've rummaged the mailing list archives, but come up blank, which probably
says more about my inability to remember keywords from the conversation
than anything else.

(The list search page has been updated - great stuff!)

]] High-speed data acquisition and      (GSM mobile) 041-122-496        [[
]] My car has "demand start" -Terry Lambert  UNIX: live FreeBSD or die! [[