Date:      Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:28:02 +0200
From:      Jan Henrik Sylvester <me@janh.de>
To:        office-list freebsd <freebsd-office@freebsd.org>
Subject:   libreoffice fonts dependency, MSO import

After libreoffice-3.5.2 installed fine yesterday, libreoffice-3.5.2_1
failed today. It cannot find liberation-fonts-ttf intalled:

x11-fonts/liberation-fonts-ttf sets FONTNAME=Liberation and
FONTDIR=${PREFIX}/lib/X11/fonts/${FONTNAME}. Therefore, the file
LiberationMono-Bold.ttf is in ${LOCALBASE}/lib/X11/fonts/Liberation/,
but editors/libreoffice searches in
${LOCALBASE}/lib/X11/fonts/liberation-fonts-ttf/.

I do not understand why libreoffice installed yesterday.

My second issue is with importing MSO files, again. Trying to open any
"doc" or "docx" file, libreoffice crashes with a core dump after printing:

'com::sun::star::lang::IllegalArgumentException'

I tried several different files that import successfully to
openoffice.org-3.3.0.

Cheers,
Jan Henrik