Date:      Fri, 7 Jun 1996 13:00:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        Sean Kelly <kelly@fsl.noaa.gov>
Cc:        mpcd@freebsd.org, jkh@time.cdrom.com, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Snazzier FreeBSD home page

On Fri, 7 Jun 1996, Sean Kelly wrote:

> Overall, the Linux home page still has a more professional feel.  As
> FreeBSD is obviously the more professional operating system because of
> its heritage and design decisions, it should strive to exude that same
> quality in its web pages.  Were I in a position of power to choose
> between the two operating systems for a new ISP, and I had *just* the
> web pages to go on, I'd certainly think Linux is the more polished
> system.

	Geez, and I'd just think that Linux had wasted more time on
appearances and less on content *grin8

	(haven't seen the new pages yet, using a Wyse terminal from home
	 tends to restrict ones usage of graphics *sigh*)

Marc G. Fournier                                  scrappy@ki.net
Systems Administrator @ ki.net               scrappy@freebsd.org