Date:      Wed, 2 Dec 1998 20:21:09 -0800 (PST)
From:      LEE <leeyg@taurus.com.cn>
To:        Leif Neland <root@swimsuit.internet.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ftp download cache html form

Leif Neland <root@swimsuit.internet.dk> wrote:
> I want to create a service for our users, so they on a webpage can enter
> an ftp/http url for a file, our server fetch it, and when the download is
> finished, the user gets an email, and he can go to our server to get the
> file at full speed instead of getting it at whatever lower speed the
> congested lines permit.
>
> Does such a script exist?

yes, we have developed such software package and provided
a free service on the internet. this is a Chinese site,
the url and descriptions of the service's form is below,
you can try it. if you have any interest with the software
package, pls contact with us, thanks.

url of the service£º
http://www.taurus.com.cn/cgi-bin/webcgi?category=iact&column=service_ftp2ftp

chinese-english comparison table of the form:
#1 text line: download url (http/ftp supported)
#2 text line: dest ftp site:
#3 text line: dest path
#4 text line: dest ftp user name
#5 text line: dest ftp user password
#6 text line: user email address
#1 image btn: start download
#2 image btn: reset form

after press the "start download" botton, then enter a
"data analysis form", if you sure that your data are correct,
then press the "continue botton" (the right image botton),
then your request should be commited. btw, the notice email
are written with chinese code.

Best Regards,
YG Lee

my email: leeyg@taurus.com.cn