Date:      Sun, 31 Jan 1999 13:02:13 GMT
From:      Richard Caley <R.Caley@ed.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sendmail, expensive mailers, background delivery

I'm running 2.2.7-RELEASE, with the sendmail and config that came when
I installed.

I changed the config to have

O HoldExpensive=True
O DeliveryMode=background

which I think is what I had on my previous 1.1.5 instalation. The idea
being to queue internet mail and deliver local mail instantly.

When I did this, mail connections from tye outside world started to
fail. So far as I could see when someone tied to connect to sendmail
from the world outside, it would die a horrible death. I couldn't
manage to spot why.

This is just a request to see if anyone else has seen something
similar and can point me to a likely suspect carea of my
configuration.

      ^_^
     (O O)
     \_/@@\