Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2000 09:43:13 PST
From:      "Cosmic 665" <the_hermit665@hotmail.com>
To:        alandreou@yahoo.com, freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: newby strikes backj

minicom is in /usr/ports/comms/minicom

as for the other one... I dunno.  Why can't you just use ppp?? try this:

type ppp  or ppp -alias (if you want to masquarde)
show modem
term
at  (it should say "ok" :P )
atdt <phone# to ISP>

once you connect enter in your password ... bla bla bla.. then if you still
don't have net access type "add default HISADDER" ( I thinks that's
right??!!?? someone feel free to help me out here :P).