Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 2006 10:37:07 -0400
From:      "Steve Douville" <fbsd@douville.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Server time doesn't want to stay set (help!)

My server time is off by exactly 4 hours. (EDT) I've reset it at the BIOS
level, only to have it changed somehow during the boot process. I've tried
setting and resetting it through sysinstall, but nothing helps. Running
ntpdate doesn't change anything either. I've looked in my rc.conf file for
anything that might change the time and can't seem to find anything there.

Any other places I should look or troubleshoot?

Thanks,
Steve