Date:      Sat, 5 May 2012 10:55:07 -0400
From:      George Neville-Neil <gnn@neville-neil.com>
To:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Call for Papers Symposium on Architectures for Networking and Communications Systems

Howdy,

I know that there are several people on this list who do interesting =
work in the networking
area.  One of the things that can really help the FreeBSD project is for =
people to submit
papers and get them published on good work they're doing on FreeBSD.  =
While it's great that
we all put stuff out there at the various BSD conferences, it's equally, =
or possibly more,
important to get the work we're doing on FreeBSD seen by the broader CS =
community.

If you have been doing interesting work in networking and think you =
might be able to submit
something you should definitely get cracking and submit to the following =
conference.

Also, if you know of anyone who would be interested in this conference =
please forward
this CFP to them as well.

Best,
George

Begin forwarded message:

> [...]
> *  High performance / high function packet processing platforms
> *  Power- and size-optimized computer and communications platforms
> *  High-speed networking mechanisms and algorithms
> *  Network security architectures and security anchor/enhancement
>   devices
> *  Single-chip platform integration
> *  Network measurement techniques, architectures, and devices
> *  Techniques and systems for large-scale data analysis
> *  Host-network interface issues
> *  Architectures for data centers
> *  Router and switch architectures
> *  Software radios
> *  Wireless-networking hardware and related software
>=20
> SUBMISSION PROCEDURES:
>=20
> Papers must be registered, with a title and abstract, no later than=20
> May 18, 2011 at 11:59PM EST (US). The deadline for submissions of full=20=

> papers is May 25, 2011 at 11:59PM EST (US). There will be no =
extensions=20
> of this deadline.
>=20
> Please see the conference web site for detailed submission guidelines
> <http://www.ancsconf.org/>;
>=20
> Notification of Acceptance: August 18, 2012
>=20
> The Program Committee may choose to accept certain papers =
conditionally,
> based on a shepherding process.
>=20
> SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
>=20
> ANCS 2010 will use single-blind reviewing, so submitted papers should
> include the authors' names.
>=20
> Submit papers using a 10pt font on 12pt leading formatted for printing =
on
> Letter-sized (8.5" by 11") paper. Paper text blocks must follow ACM
> guidelines: double-column, with each column 9.25" by 3.33", 0.33" =
space
> between columns. Each column must contain no more than 55 lines of =
text.
> Latex and Word templates, and additional submission requirements, are
> available via <http://www.ancsconf.org>.  ANCS submissions
> must be no longer than 12 pages.  The PC may choose to reject any =
paper
> that violates these format requirements, and no deadline extensions =
will
> be allowed for re-formatting.
>=20
> We encourage submissions containing original ideas that are relevant
> to the scope of ANCS.  Like other conferences, ANCS requires that =
papers
> not be submitted simultaneously to any other conferences or =
publications;
> that submissions not be previously published in peer-reviewed =
conferences;
> and that accepted papers not be subsequently published elsewhere.  =
Papers