Date:      Thu, 09 Oct 2003 20:39:09 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        Murray Stokely <murray@freebsd.org>, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Peter_Losher@isc.org: More freebsd.isc.org issues...]

We had one system locking up with nothing in the logs.  As it was
inproduction, I didnt have too much of a chance to track it down. I
speculated it was some issue with not having IPDIVERT in the kernel while
ipfilter and IPFW2 were in the kernel.  Adding IPDIVERT in and turning off
NAT on ppp and letting ipnat do its work over the PPPoE connection did the
trick to stop it from locking up.  The box has been small s stable since
then.  This is from an Oct 2 snapshot.

The only other issue that comes to mind is tegge made a patch to allow
maxim@macomnet.ru do a make -j64 work on a low RAM situation.  But that
corrected panics, not lockups.

         ---Mike