Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 95 13:30:49 GMT
From:      "gj%pcs.dec.com@inet-gw-1.pa.dec.com" <garyj@rks32.pcs.dec.com>
To:        jmacd%freefall.cdrom.com@inet-gw-1.pa.dec.com
Cc:        ports%freebsd.org@inet-gw-1.pa.dec.com, chuckr%Glue.umd.edu@inet-gw-1.pa.dec.com, hackers%freebsd.org@inet-gw-1.pa.dec.com
Subject:   Re: tgdb

> whether this is a tgdb bug or a freebsd-port bug I am not sure

according to the INSTALL file which comes with tgdb this is a bug in
BLT-1.7 (I assume you're using this version of BLT). The author recommends
using BLT-1.3 for this reason.

Unfortunately, BLT-1.3 doesn't seem to exist on any archive machines any
longer :(

As Chuck Robey wrote:

> Amancio: BLT-1.7 does indeed cause the help screen to die.  I can't find
> a location on BLT-1.3 with archie...d'you happen to know of one?

I think I still have BLT-1.3 at home from when I generated tgdb_wish. I'll
look around and stick in incoming on ftp.cdrom.com tomorrow, if I find it.
BTW I'm in Germany, so tomorrow for me means the middle of the night in the
USA.

Gary J.