Date:      Tue, 4 Feb 2003 17:27:23 +0000
From:      Geoff Buckingham <geoffb@chuggalug.clues.com>
To:        smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   [alex.trull@hybyte.com: RE: HP/Compaq DL580 G2]

Is the compaq DL 580 G2 or Serverworks HE  chipset known rouge Hardware?

I ask as I seem to be unable to probe one of the (many) pci busses
on this sytem, even in a uniprocessor kernel. (In fact I can't
get SMP running on this either, however that is not my major concern
ATM).

----- Forwarded message from Alex Trull <alex.trull@hybyte.com> -----